SATURN transit – November 15th 2011 and effects for Vrishchika rashi
The term “Saturn Transit” simply means that Saturn is moving from one zodiac sign (Rasi) to the next. This happens once in approximately 2.5 years. This time the Transit is special because Saturn enters Libra (Thula) where Saturn is exalted (happy mood). The interesting thing about Saturn is that this planet spends the longest time in each sign which is Saturn transit makes headlines in the world of Astrology. The effect of transit varies from one moon sign to another.
Currently Saturn is in Kanya (VIRGO). On November 15, 2011, Saturn exits Virgo (Kanya) and moves over into Libra (Thula).
The symbol of Libra is Justice.The symbol speaks volumes of what Saturn signifies. Saturn is the planet of Justice. Saturn represents the pros and cons of life, the good and bad, the sin and virtue. Saturn in every horoscope represents the merits and demerits of the person. Saturn is not only considered very powerful in Libra (Thula Rasi) but also will be in a very happy mood. Saturn is exalted in Libra. So Saturn loves to come back to Libra.Libra the sign that Saturn enters on November 15, 2011 is represented by the the weighing balance that represents so much of human nature. Human beings spend a lot of time weighing things and people who live around them.
What is so special of this transit?
Saturn is entering his sign of Exaltation after a gap of 30 years.
- The positive role of Saturn will be fully experienced because Saturn occupies Libra. Saturn is the karaka for Karma – the judgment planet and Libra is the sign of Judgment as revealed by its sign – the weighing balance.
- Saturn comes into direct aspect of Jupiter and Jupiter aspects Saturn – we call this mutual aspect. Happens once in 15 years.
- The combination when Jupiter and Saturn mutually aspect each other when Saturn is exalted happens once in 60 years.
For Vrischika Rasi:
The beginning of Sade-Sati (7.5 years Saturn phase) is usually tough because you will be notice the difference more than anyone else. It is like the air conditioner being switched off! So you may have to read all about Saturn remedies.
Transit Juptier is no mood to bless you. So do the Juptier remedies. If you are student, then teachers and college authorities may not be in a good mood with you, so don’t play with them. They may punish you. So why take the risk?
Be slow when it comes to borrowing money from banks or when using credit cards.
Hold on ! Nothing can be concluded from the above facts:
Transits have the same effect as changes in environment has on us as we drive on the road. The road conditions are determined by your Dasha and Bhukti. These are called planetary periods. As the environment changes every driver will notice a difference. The comfort level changes as the environment changes. But the negative effects will be felt fully only if the road is also bad at that time. Is it not?
So verify the Dasha and Bhukti that you are in before you come to a conclusion.
Tell tale signs that you are afflicted by Saturn:
- You find hair (or stones) very often in your food and that too when you start eating the food.
- Dandruff problems escalate. (hair related)
- Crow droppings fall on you or on the windshield of your car obstructing your vision.
- Injury and accident happens on Saturn Dominated Time intervals (SDT) like Saturdays or whenever dates are 8, 17 or 26 of any month, whenever it is Mid Jan to Mid March, whenever the stars are 8th star Pushyami, 17th Star is Anuradha, 26th Star is Uttarabhadrapada.
- High emotional situations at home or office during SDT intervals.
- Serious health problems during SDT.
- Develop Kidney stones and pain erupts during SDT.
- Fracture on SDT intervals.
- Police problems in SDT intervals.
- Bad news in SDT intervals.
- You lose your lucky gems during SDT intervals.
- Saturday nights gives more trouble than enjoyment.
- Knee problems forces you to limp.
- Cervical spondylosis or other movement limiting ailments.
- Loss of very important relationship during SDT.
- A black colored vehicle may give you a problem during SDT.